Fash:ion
Welcome to my fash:ion blog:)
Monday, August 23, 2010
" I put my hands up in the air sometimes"
Today I had one song in my head. I had to sing it again again and again.
'Taio Cruz - Dynamite''
It inspired me so much. I have made a set about it and tried a new layout.
What do you think about it?
Dynamite..
by
bluebb
featuring
satin bag
Sauce Lace Sunglass Tee in Blue
$79 - shopthetrendboutique.com
Lace tee
»
Acne 'Lifetime Rib' Ribbed tank with zip
75 GBP - brownsfashion.com
Rib tank tops
»
Lowe Jacket
195 GBP - allsaints.com
All saints jackets
»
francesca feather skirt$330
$330 - aliceandolivia.com
Back zip skirt
»
MYLA Push-up bras - Item 48124695
$122 - yoox.com
Bow intimates
»
Lanvin Pouchette Oulouette satin bag
$1,185 - net-a-porter.com
Satin bag
»
Huge Feather Black Enamel Fashion Brooch (Silver Tone)
12 GBP - avalaya.com
Leaf brooch
»
NASTY GAL - Featuring vintage and new clothing by Jeffrey Campbell,...
$12 - shopnastygal.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment